Empire College student, graduate, faculty, and staff volunteers have been requested for the following events. For additional details and to sign up, please contact email@example.com or the individuals listed below.
Third Thursday of Every Month - Sebastopol Senior Center. Blood pressure and glucose combined in one clinic. Minimum Requirements: Medical Students who have successfully completed the EKG clinical module. Empire has been doing this for over six years now!
Medical students and grads are welcome to volunteer at these events. Prior sign up and instructor approval is required. Contact Shannon Tinsley, Medical Department Manager.
- 4/18 - Sebastopol Senior Center
- 4/27 - Medtronic Lipid Panel Testing
- 5/03 - American Heart Association Go Red
- 5/04 - Senior Expo in Bennett Valley run by City of Santa Rosa
- 5/16 - Sebastopol Senior Center
- 6/14 - Korbel Winery Employee Health Fair
- 6/20 - Sebastopol Senior Center
- 6/22 - I Bike Sonoma event hosted by American Lung Association